So apparently there was a deadline made by Kodak Photo Gallery that if you did not meet a certain minimum qualifying purchase from your hosted photo galleries, then your images would be deleted! Now, I get that everyone needs to make money, but to me that is just poor customer service.
So if you are one of the unfortunate people that have been evicted, then take a look at what Shutterfly would like to offer you to ease the burden of moving!
Our friends at Shutterfly have put together a special "Welcome" program to welcome any Kodak Gallery users into the Shutterfly family.
Here is what Shutterfly offers for all of its photo sharing clients:
- No forced deletion of your memories. And no minimum purchase required.
- High-quality backups. We store your photos at the same resolution at which you uploaded them.
- Free photo sharing. Friends and family can view your pictures without having to sign up.
- Free personalized websites. Your own safe, secure place to share photos, journals, video and more.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you‚Äôre not satisfied with your purchase, we‚Äôll refund your money.
And here is a special LIMITED TIME offer that you will receive if you sign up for a Shutterfly account between Thursday May 14 - Monday May 18, 2009!
The following items are all FREE if you sign up within the time frame listed above and upload 50 images into your new account:
- Free 8x8 Photo Book
- 12 Designer Stationary Cards
- 25 Free Prints
That's approximately $50 worth of photo goodies - for FREE! All for simply signing up for one of the best photo services out there!
So what are you waiting for?!? Get over to Shutterfly today and get your account!